There are a few standard things that you should know about your weighted blanket purchase. We will cove the basics, along with frequently asked questions here.
- Care / Wash instructions- Because our weighted blankets are all one piece, they are very easy to care for. All of our products are safe for machine wash and dry on medium heat and spin settings. Do not use bleach.
- Orders arrive within one week (HI, AK, Canada may take a little longer)
- As is standard with bedding, the actual finished dimensions can vary.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days and received within 21 days. Late returns are subject to refusal and/or late return fees. Any upgraded shipping fees are non-refundable once the package has been shipped.
- We use a specially designed fabric for our blankets. It is soft, breathable and extremely durable. Because it is breathable, it will actually sleep cooler than most standard comforters and “cooling” (not a real thing) weighted blankets.
- We use non-toxic plastic pellets inside our blankets. The pellets are sewn into individual sections to keep the weight from shifting around too much.
- We use fabric chalk during the production of these products. Any leftover chalk will come off in the first wash.
- We suggest washing the blanket before use as the materials are all brand new and unlaundered.
- Buyers are responsible for any import / duties fees.