There are a few standard things that you should know about your weighted blanket purchase. We will cove the basics, along with frequently asked questions here.
- Care instructions- Because our weighted blankets are all one piece, they are very easy to care for. All of our products are safe for machine wash and dry on medium heat and spin settings. Do not use bleach.
- Orders arrive within one week.
- As is standard with bedding, the actual finished dimensions can vary.
- Returns must be initiated with 14 days and received in like new condition within 21 days. Late or damaged returns are subject to 20% disposal fee.
- We use a specially designed polyester fabric for our blankets. It is soft, breathable and extremely durable.
- We use non-toxic plastic pellets inside our blankets. The pellets are sewn into individual sections to keep the weight from shifting around too much.
- We use fabric chalk during the production of these products. Any leftover chalk will come off in the first wash.
- We suggest washing the blanket before use as the materials are all brand new and unlaundered.
Thank you for your interest. For any additional questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org